Shivapuri, popular for the watershed and wild life area, is the second highest hill surrounding the Kathmandu valley rim. This trek is to commence at Budhanilkantha with the purpose to be amazed with pleasant views of the central and eastern mountain ranges, heavenly views of sunrise and sunset and is good introduction to Nepalese rural life.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03 : Kathmandu-Budhanilkantha(Drive) & trek to Shivapuri
Day 04 : Shivapuri Lekh to Dhap
Day 05 : Dhap to Nagarkot
Day 06 : Nagarkot to Changunarayan & drive to Kathmandu
Day 07 : Free Day
Day 08 : International Departure.
Shivapuri, popular for the watershed and wild life area, is the second highest hill surrounding the Kathmandu valley rim. This trek is to commence at Budhanilkantha with the purpose to be amazed with pleasant views of the central and eastern mountain ranges, heavenly views of sunrise and sunset and is good introduction to Nepalese rural life. The end point of the trek appears with two options either at Nagarkot or Dhulikhel. It is an excellent trip for those who wish to avoid a long strenuous trek or only have time for a short and easy trek. This trek can be done throughout the year as each season adds beauty and majesty to this trek. The view points at Nagarkot offers a long lasting experience that has many different options to enjoy the magic of mountains. The village of Nagarkot is on the edge of the valley and offers superb views of the mountains as well as Kathmandu valley.
- Welcome in Airport by garland
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu in 2 star to 5 star hotel with breakfast
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Escorted with English Speaking Guide & Entrance fee
- Two-way ticket in domestic fixed wings Air craft, Kathmandu by local bus or private jeep
- Accommodation in tea house during trek, lodge and Home-stay
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) in trekking
- 4 seasonal sleeping bags
- trekking map for group
- All necessary paper work & Permits
- All cost for a staff (A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder English Speaking guide and one Porter between each two clients while on trek )
- Salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of trekking staff
- National Park Fee
- First aids kit
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- Farewell dinner
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Airport Departure taxes/Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel Insurance
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Personal spending money.
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Client's insurance, Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, Tips etc.
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual