Langtang Ultimate Trek
Langtang ultimate trek is one of the best treks to visit with calm and scenic mountains as well as Tamang tribe lifestyle. This 12 day trek takes the road less traveled to the Langtang region which is one of the Tamang valleys close to the Tibetan border.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 02: Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,420m/4,658ft), 8-9 hrs drive
Day 04: Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2340m/7,675ft), 5-6 hrs walk
Day 05: Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3,480m/11,415ft), 5-6 hrs walks
Day 06: Langtang village to Kyanjing Gompa (3,870m/12,697ft), 3-4 hrs walk
Day 07: Exploring day at Kyanjin Gompa
Day 08: Kyanjin Gumpa to Lama Hotel (2340m/7,675ft), 6-7 hrs walk
Day 09: Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru Village (1,900m/6,232ft), 5-6 hrs walk
Day 10: Thulo Syabru to Dhunche (1650m/5,412ft), 4-5 hrs walk
Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 12: Departure from Kathmandu.
Langtang ultimate trek is one of the best treks to visit with calm and scenic mountains as well as Tamang tribe lifestyle. This 12 day trek takes the road less traveled to the Langtang region which is one of the Tamang valleys close to the Tibetan border. The route offers the opportunity to explore traditional villages, climb small peaks, Himalayan wildlife and visit stunning glaciers at comfortable elevations. During your trek you'll visit the high altitudes with a few days and remote valley.
This trek starting from Syabrubesi and will reach at long drive from Kathmandu and firstly gentle climb up though the bamboo forest with up stream and along the way best opportunity to see the birds, bee hives and further climb with beautiful rhododendron forest. It's continuing climb up to the alpine area can be appearing the Mountain view and from Kyanjin Gompa will have a amazing superb scenic Himalayan range towering a front of you. On this trek we'll have more chances to see panoramic view and encounters with local tribes as well as landscapes and wildlife too.
Sample day on "Langtang Ultimate Trek"
All our treks are managed by a team of professionally trained Leader/guide responsible for all aspects of the running of the trek. Our special departure trek is well versed in the culture and natural history of the Himalayas. Your day start with a cup of hot tea served in your room. A member of the trekking staff followed by a bowl of hot washing water, after which you will be required to pack your luggage and the porters loaded whilst we are having breakfast. After breakfast we set off on the trail, enjoying the pleasant cool of the morning. Your day's trek involves navigating numerous picturesque forests, hills, mountains and the local villages for the next three hours. Around mid-day we usually stop for a pleasant spot along the way for lunch. Your midday lunch break usually lasts around an hour and is a time to relax, pop the boots off and air those feet! Plenty of time is allowed for photograph in the route. After lunch you'll walk another three hours or so, before you stop for the night. You have enough time to change, freshen up, before exploring an area.
Each evening is spent as per your interest for reading or chatting with the fellow trekkers and crew members or a pack of cards is an advantage; the crew love teaching various Nepali card games and learning new Western games. Our porters and Sherpa's also like to have singing and dancing competitions in which they love you to join in! Finally, it's off to bed for a well deserved night's rest before you start it all again.
- Welcome in Airport by garland
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu in 2 star to 5 star hotel with breakfast
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Escorted with English Speaking Guide & Entrance fee
- Two-way ticket in domestic fixed wings Air craft, Kathmandu by local bus or private jeep
- Accommodation in tea house during trek, lodge and Home-stay
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) in trekking
- 4 seasonal sleeping bags
- trekking map for group
- All necessary paper work & Permits
- All cost for a staff (A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder English Speaking guide and one Porter between each two clients while on trek )
- Salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of trekking staff
- National Park Fee
- First aids kit
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- Farewell dinner
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Airport Departure taxes/Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel Insurance
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Personal spending money.
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Client's insurance, Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, Tips etc.
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual