Langtang Ganja La Trek
Langtang Ganja la pass trekking is challenging trekking trail in langtang Himalaya region. Lantang ganja la pass trekking offers panoramic Himalayan views ,lush valley and beautiful Helambu valley.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03 : Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal (1350m.)
Day 04 : Chisopani -Kutumsang
Day 05 : Kutumsand To MagenGoth(3514m)
Day 06 : Magen Goth To Ghopte(3430m)
Day 07 : Ghopte to Gosaikunda(4361m)
Day 08 : Rest Day
Day 09 : Kyanging to Tserko Ri –Kyanjing
Day 10 : Kyanjing Gompa To Ngegang(4000m)
Day 11 : Ngegang to Keldang(5106m)
Day 12 : Keldang To Dukpu(4080m)
Day 13 : Dukpu to tarkeghyang(2740m)
Day 14 : Tarkegyang toi Shermanthang(2621m)
Day 15 : Shermanthang to Melamchi Bazar(846m)
Day 16 : Melamchi Pul bazaar to Kathmandu
Day 17 : Free Day of your own
Day 18 : International Departure
Langtang Ganja la pass trekking is challenging trekking trail in langtang Himalaya region. Lantang ganja la pass trekking offers panoramic Himalayan views ,lush valley and beautiful Helambu valley. Since langtang valley ganja la pass trekking trail has been open, Himalaya Journey Treks and Expedition (Nepal travel operator) has depth experience to operate the trekking in relevant areas. Langtang Ganja la pass trek begins from Syabrubesi, which is linked, with Katmandu by 120km motor able road. Langtang ganja la pass trek follows through alpine forests, rich flora and fauna and high altitude pasturelands. It is a unique wilderness trek route followed by very few tourists in the past.
Kyangin Gompa is the point for acclimatization at a height of 3800m.The views to the north from the pas
- Welcome in Airport by garland
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu in 2 star to 5 star hotel with breakfast
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Escorted with English Speaking Guide & Entrance fee
- Kathmandu /Dhunche /Chisapani / Kathmandu by local bus or private jeep
- Accommodation in tea house during trek
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) in trekking
- 4 seasonal sleeping bags
- Langtang trekking map for group
- All necessary paper work & Permits
- All cost for staff (A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder English Speaking guide and one Porter between each two clients while on trek )
- Salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of Langtang Ri trekking staff
- National Park Fee
- First aids kit
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- Farewell dinner
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Airport Departure taxes/Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel Insurance
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Personal spending money.
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Client's insurance, Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, Tips etc.
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual