Ghorepani Ghandruk Trek
This 4-day Annapurna trek is perhaps the best introductory trek for travellers looking for easy trekking in Nepal while staying at comfortable family-run lodges at each stop. One of Nepal's bestGhorepani known ethnic community, the Gurungs, whose charming villages dot the Annapurna foothills
Day 01: Arriavle Kathmandu Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara 6-7 hrs
Day 04: Pokhara-Nayapul drive; trek to Tirkhedhunga( 4900 ft.) 4-5hrs
Day 05: Tirkhedhunga to Ghorepani (9300 fT.) 6-7 hrs
Day 06: Ghorepani to Tadapani (7300 ft ) 4-5 hrs.
Day 07: Tadapani to Ghndruk (6000 FT.) 4 -5 hrs.
Day 08: Ghandruk to Pokhara via Nayapul6 hrs
This 4-day Annapurna trek is perhaps the best introductory trek for travellers looking for easy trekking in Nepal while staying at comfortable family-run lodges at each stop. One of Nepal's bestGhorepani known ethnic community, the Gurungs, whose charming villages dot the Annapurna foothills, have earned international recognization as the fearless and loyal Gurkha Soldier in the British and Indian armies. This walk, which will take you through terraced hillsides, charming slate-roofed villages inhabited by the friendly Gurungs, dense moss-laden rhododendron forests, all set against a picturesque backdrop of the snowcapped Annapurnas, is one of most well known short trek in Nepal. A charming walk through a beautiful mountain trail. Best also as a family trek even younger childern can enjoy.
It is easy and low altitude trekking from 900m (3000ft) to 2,000m (6,500ft) with relatively short distances at a more relaxed pace. Accommodation in comfortable lodges run by local families. The trek starts in Pokhara and includes all meals, roadhead transports, services of experienced trek guide and porter to carry luggage. Clients carry day-pack only and walk at their own pace.
- Welcome in Airport by garland
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu in 2 star to 5 star hotel with breakfast
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Escorted with English Speaking Guide & Entrance fee
- Two-way ticket in domestic fixed wings Air craft, Kathmandu by local bus or private jeep
- Accommodation in tea house during trek, lodge and Home-stay
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) in trekking
- 4 seasonal sleeping bags
- trekking map for group
- All necessary paper work & Permits
- All cost for a staff (A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder English Speaking guide and one Porter between each two clients while on trek )
- Salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of trekking staff
- National Park Fee
- First aids kit
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- Farewell dinner
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Airport Departure taxes/Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel Insurance
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Personal spending money.
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Client's insurance, Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, Tips etc.
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual